Xact Metal XM200C
Making quality metal printing accessible requires innovation. Xact Metal’s printing technology is built on the patent-pending Xact Core, a high-speed gantry system platform that allows light, simple mirrors to move quickly and consistently above the powder bed on an X-Y axis.
- Avoids the use of complex rotating galvanometer mirrors and F-theta lenses
- Maintains a constant laser angle across the whole build plate
- A simplified gas flow over the powder bed due to the smaller build chamber
Recoater performance can directly affect the quality of your build. Our patented recoater design offers a variety of benefits.
- Unique “bulb” shape of the recoating element spreads powder like a blade, yet provides compaction similar to a rolling element
- Compliant design allows the recoater to negotiate out-of-plane growth and continue printing
- Mounting the recoater to the machine lid allows the entire recoating mechanism to be removed from the build chamber
- Easy access to the build chamber allows for simple recoater replacement and adjustments
Xact Metal offers industry-standard:
- Stainless Steel: 316L, 17-4 PH, 15-15, 400 Series
- Super Alloys: 718, 625, Cobalt Chrome F75, Hastelloy® X
- Tooling Steels: Maraging M300, H13