Created by one of the most experienced teams of engineers in 3D printing, the Envision One cDLM is the largest, most advanced desktop 3D printer ever created. It is bigger, faster, easier to use and more innovative than all the other 3D printers on the market.
Designed to take you from beginner to expert in a single machine, the Envision One cDLM is the only professional 3D printer you’ll ever need. EnvisionTEC delivers an end-to-end solution including design software parameter optimization to deliver accurate parts every time with minimal supports.
Perfect for 3D printing orthodontic applications as well as full dentures, the Envision One cDLM is capable of printing 6 orthodontic arch models in under 15 minutes.
• Layerless technology delivers super smooth models.
• 75% less supports compared to regular DLP printers.
• Domeless technology delivers the highest accuracy in Z.
• High-resolution industrial projector with UV glass.
• LED light source at 385nm wavelength for higher accuracy on clear parts and crisper details across all parts.
• Dual linear slides provide superior stability during build process, eliminating any shifting in parts.
UNMATCHED FLEXIBILITY —
EnvisionTEC’s DLP technology allows a variety of materials to be processed on the same machine. For example, our popular Vida desktop can conveniently print models, castables, restorations and appliances.
Our materials are designed for a range of applications, for example:
- Dental and Orthodontic Models (E-Model and E-Appliance)
- Castable Crowns, Bridges, Copings and Partial Denture Frameworks (Press-E-Cast, E-Partial, PIC 100 C)
- Direct Crowns and Bridges (E-Dent 400 has been approved for long-term use in Europe and up to one year of use in the United States)
- Bite Splints or Night Guards (E-Guard)
- Indirect Bonding Trays (E-IDB)
- Surgical Drill Guides (Clear Guide and E-Guide Tint)
- Flexible Gingiva Masks (E-Gum)
- Denture Bases (E-Denture)
- Diagnostic Waxups (E-Rigid PU White)
180 x 101 x 85 mm (7.09 x 3.98 x 3.35 in.)
Up to 80 mm/hour, material dependent
Native XY Resolution
XY Resolution with Contour Gray Scaling
Dynamic Z Resolution
25 µm to 150 µm, material dependent
1 Year back to factory included