D4K Pro Industrial
Introducing the D4K Pro, the highest resolution professional-grade desktop 3D printer. In addition to having the fastest speed for a standard DLP printer, D4K Pro from EnvisionTEC delivers extremely accurate parts with the finest detail available.
The D4K Pro is compatible with all EnvisionTEC DLP resins, including options suitable for end-use applications. The D4K Pro is built on the most reliable 4K UV DLP projector and includes EnvisionTEC’s patented PSA for low separation forces. Brought to you by the original inventors of DLP 3D printing technology.
EnvisionTEC has been leading the way for jewelry 3D printing since 2003, with its best-selling 3D printers being utilized in hundreds of manufacturing operations globally.
- Open material access license available
- Intelligent closed-loop minimal peeling forces
- Remote monitoring and job starting capabilities
- Industrial-grade UV LED projector for reliability and consistency
- Designed to run 24/7 in a production environment
- Material changeover can be done quickly and easily in minutes
- Includes user-friendly Envision One RP software for fast and easy preparation of models, automatic support generation, and a fully integrated Mesh Healing too
E-Partial: A castable material specifically formulated for patterns with thin features and some flexibility, such as partial frameworks
Press-E-Cast: A wax-filled photopolymer material to 3D print castable parts with extreme dimensional accuracy and exceptional surface finish.
E-Denstone: A material developed specifically for the rapid production of highly accurate, scannable dental models
NextDent Gingiva Mask: Creates flexible gingival masks for use in combination with 3D printed dental models.
Build Envelope: 148 x 83 x 110 mm (5.8 x 3.3 x 4.3 in.)
XY Native Resolution: 50 µm
Patented Enhanced XY Resolution: 25 µm
Z Resolution: 1 µm
LED :385 nm
Dynamic Layer Thickness (Material Dependent): 15 – 150 µm
UI and Connectivity: Touch Screen / Ethernet, USB
Footprint: 50 x 57 x 59 cm (19.7 x 22.4 x 23.2 in.)
Electrical Requirements: 100-240V AC, 1.5A, 50Hz/60Hz